Bongbong Says: 30-Taon Kami Nagtiis Sa Kasinungalingan Ng "Fake News"

October 05, 2017
Former Senator Ferdinand "Bongbong" Marcos Jr. said. on Thursday that the Marcos family had been a victim of "fake news"

"Sanay na kami diyan sa fake news, kami mga... Sa pamilya ko , 30 taon na naming tinitiis yang mga kasinungalingan ng fake news na yan eh," Marcos said in a forum in Quezon City on Thursday.

The Marcos family has long been blamed for massive plunder and human rights violations during his father, Former President Ferdinand Marcos.

He was ousted 31 years ago in February 1986 with the Edsa People Power Revolution.


Marcos 'remark was a response to a question about his reaction to Wednewsday's Senato hearing "fake news" on misinformation.

The former senator and vice presidential candidate cited in particular the recent incident in the University of the Philippines Los Baños (UPLB), where thousands gathered to get a "promised " cash incentive from the Marcos family.

On the same day, Marcos issued a statement denying involvement in the incident, calling it a scam.
"Tingnan mo yung nangyari dun sa UPLD. Isn't that the classic fake news na ginawa?" Marcos said

SOURCE: GMA

RELATED ARTICLE

Next Article
« Prev Post
Previous Article
Next Post »